Thursday, January 26, 2012

I am Still a Cheerleader for the Homeseller

Back in High School, I was a cheerleader for Bayside High School in New York. I had a lot of fun doing it...I loved cheering our sports teams on to victory!  We wound up winning several championships while I was there in basketball and football.


I am still cheering - but for the homeseller who needs to sell quickly and profitably.  I cheer them (and their realtors) on as they market their properties in this rough and tumble real estate market.  When you have a great team - a seasoned realtor and an experienced home stager - it's much easier to win this real estate game.

If you are about to put your home on the market, don't just put it out there and see what happens.  You need a game plan.  Let me help you to succeed - with my great home staging ideas and successful and knowledgeable realtor recommendations that I can make.

S-U-C-C-E-S-S...That's the way we spell Success!  Happy selling!!

PS If you didn't know which one was me - I am in the middle of the second row from the top...with my goofy hair parted in the middle!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...